Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lost...Found

I've used all the air in my lungs to spread away the clouds,
I've shouted as loud as I can to make myself noticed,
I sent out the moon to gather all the stars to draw our path,
I called upon the sun to come forth and shine our way,
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere.
But it seems I am nowhere to be found.
I feel the cold of my loneliness,
I feel the heat of my raged regret,
Is anybody there?
Silence...only deafening silence!
I can´t bare it no longer.
Where are you?
Can´t you hear me?
Can´t you see me?
Or am I so blind and fucking deaf?
Look away, my inert soul,
Leave my rotten body lay in the ground,
Let my carcass break down and be blown by the wind,
Let it mix with dust and be spread through the world,
I'm about to burst my guts out!
Suddenly...

...I hold my breath!

There are no angels, there are no devils,
I'm all alone in the dark room of fossils,
I hear nothing, I sense nothing,
but the presence of my absence,

I need a door, I need a passage,
to be free from this carcass,
hold me not, let me be,
let me fly, let me be free.

breath out...open your eyes,
feel the breeze of your new life,
see the world and fly away,
feel the joy and stay alive.

4 comments:

TM said...

A solidão... amarga companheira de demasiados momentos...

spritof said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hot'n'Cold said...

Hi, tm!

Welcome to my humble dark room.

Welcome to my solitude, my loveless heart, my empty space, my hollow soul.

Welcome to my bitter sweet words.

Welcome!
Welcome!
Most welcome!


Feel free to comment any time, anything, anyway you feel.
Feel free to take me down, and push nme under the sea, or help me up the stairs of time.
Feel free...to do whatever comes to your mind. Let it free, let it fly.

I'm looking forward to see you again...soon.

TM said...

Thank you very much for all the freedom that you've given to me... I think i'll be back... wel i'm sure i will...

PS: Feel free to visit me any time...