Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lost'n'Found

Immortal kiss, never ending love,
Moments of truth, behold the lie,
I stand strong, there is no cove,
You're the soul who keeps me alive.

How immortal? The moment's gone,
How to love? The truth has died,
Oh! My soul! The lie is prone,
No matter what, To keep me tied.

I'm in the dark, I lost my soul,
I feel weak there is no love,
I stand down, with broken bones,
With all the lies, instead of souls.

I need your hand, to give me strength,
I need your light, to give me sight,
I need your smile, to give me hope,
I need your love, to lead me home.

Found my soul, found my love,
There is truth, to keep me strong,
All my life, past and forth,
I sought love, I live your love.

3 comments:

Paulo Lontro said...

Ups ... desvirginei-te os comentários.
Vou espreitando ...
Diverte-te com o Blog

Hot'n'Cold said...

És benvindo!

Volta sempre.
Grande abraço

Helena said...

Gosto muito dessa foto.
Bem vindo e boa sorte na blogosfera ;)
Beijos de 1ª visita