Friday, September 19, 2008

Come and fly with me...

Why are you down there?
spread your wings, girl!
look up at me,
use your sharp sight,
aim at my heart and shoot,
jump and fly up here,
I'll hold you just in case
you're still learning how to fly.

Please come up and see,
the wonderful world this is,
don't let the goblin hold you down,
with its famint and empty soul.

The world is ours to live,
the wind will set us free,
there are adventures to live
and prizes to claim our own!

Come and fly with me,
what a wonderful world this is.
The places there are to see,
and all the lives we have to live.

Come girl, spread your wings!
Aim at my heart and shoot,
fly up here close to me,
I'll hold you just in case
you're still learning how to fly.

Just trust your feelings,
and don't close your eyes.
Fly up here to me, girl!
I'll take you, as mine.


[
dedicated to someone special]

3 comments:

TM said...

Someone lucky...

Vitória said...

Hummm.;)

_+*Ælitis*+_ said...

Reconheci a foto du "baiser" e entrei logo ;)

Beijo meu ♥,

A Elite