Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'll see you again...


If I had to wait more time
More time to be with you, here
I Would gladly wait, if I had…
Because it’s everything I was looking for!

If I couldn´t feel your touch
And still you were apart from me
I’d be wishing you were here
To be everything that I'd be looking for

I don't wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don't wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me
'Cause I know so well another day is not really guaranteed


But every time I hold you
I hold you like it’s the first time
Every time I kiss you
I Kiss you like I’ve never kissed you before
Every time I touch you
I touch you like it’s the first time
I Promise that I'll love you
tomorrow and all times like the first day again

How many really know what love is?
Millions never will
Do you know until you lose it or just after you’ve found it?

That it's everything that we are looking for
When I wake up in the morning
You're beside me
I'm thankful that I found you


I don't wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don't wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me
But being with you is rediscovering love, and that’s guaranteed


So every time I hold you
I feel there is no more time
Every time I kiss you
I feel alive and so young again
(and I feel it every time)
Every time I touch you
(see, it’s like I’ve never aged)
I touch you like our first time
(and I rediscover you at every new touch)
I promise that I'll love you
(because it’s so naturally right)
And at all times, as if we’ve just started loving again
(like hope and dreams and love and desire never die)





PS: YES!



.

3 comments:

TM said...

I love you so so much....

TM said...

:D

TM said...

Já te disse hoje?